Multitasking on the iPad Pro
One of the advantages of the iPad Pro lies in its 12.9-inch screen, making it large enough for users to be able to multitask. With iOS 9 adding this specific feature, the larger display on the iPad Pro maximizes this aspect.
How do you multitask on the iPad Pro?
- Swipe in from the right side of the display.
- Once an app menu appears, you can scroll through to find the app you are looking for.
- Once the preferred app to be used is found, tap on it.
- Once done, one can tap on the main app to make the app that had been slid over disappear.
- Do steps 1 to 3 of the Slide Over maneuver.
- Once the second app is visible, drag the bar that splits the two apps to the left. How far to the left? Enough to allow for the icons of both apps to appear on top of their sides of the screen.
- Switching apps found on the right side of the display can be done by just swiping down from top of the right side, then picking from the list of available apps on the right side.
- Switching apps found on the left side of the display can be done either by tapping the home button and picking the preferred app from the Home screen, or double-tapping the Home button and picking the preferred app from the app switcher.
- You can exit Split View by dragging the dividing margin all the way to the right side of the screen.
- Find the video in either Safari or on the Movies app.
- Tap the play button to start off action.
- Bring up the controls of the video.
- Tap the Picture-In-Picture button (the Movies app has it)
- One can now move the video all-across the screen. It would even stay out even if one would exit from an app like Safari.