Top 5 Advantages of Owning a Power Bank
Power banks are helpful little gadgets for anyone who can’t keep their hands off their mobile devices. What kind of benefits can you get from owning your very own power bank?
- Your devices will always stay on. Be able to charge your device anytime, anywhere. If you run out of battery power, and you are nowhere near a wall outlet, a power bank will be your savior. You can simply just plug your phone into the device to start charging it.
- Take it anywhere. The great thing about power banks is that these are usually travel-friendly. You expect them to be heavy, but they’re actually designed to be compact and light. Travelers will find them useful when going out of town.
- Prestige. Be the envy of your friends; you’re going to be the only one who can do whatever you want on your phone and still have full battery power at the end of the day.
- Faster charging than a backup battery. When we need the emergency battery power, we, of course, need it fast. And an advantage of having a power bank is that the ones with the bigger mAH capacity can charge your phone at a faster rate than your external backup battery. This gives you more time for that emergency phone call you need to make.
- Charge everything on one power bank. Carry a lot of gadgets with you? No need to carry the same number of chargers. All you need is the appropriate connector, and you can use one power bank to charge them all. This saves you a lot of space in your travel pack.
You can do a lot with a power bank. And a good power bank to have especially if you’re an iPhone user is the PNY PowerPack 5200 Dual-Port Portable Battery. Check out macmall.com for a great deal on this power pack and much more.