Easy-Peasy Keepsake Gadget Box
Want to keep your iPhone or iPod safe from prying eyes? You can try using this DIY keepsake gadget box made from your old books. This gadget box lets you easily hide your iPhone, while helping you repurpose old books you may have just lying around your room.
Things you need:
An old, hardbound book
Cutter or craft knife
- First, apply glue to the inside of the back cover and close the book.
- Let the glue dry.
- This time around, apply glue to the book’s edges and let the glue dry again.
- Mark a rectangle on the first page, about 1 inch from all sides. Use a craft knife to cut along the mark through several pages, depending on how deep you want the space to be.
- Remove the cut pages from the rest of the book. Continue cutting and removing pages until you’ve reached the desired depth.
- Seal the cut pages with clear glue to finish the keepsake gadget box.
Now, you have your own keepsake gadget box made from stuff that you don’t just want to throw away, as easy as A, B, C.